(1.0)- One of our top goals at Tinylifebook.com/, located at https://www.tinylifebook.com/, is the privacy of our customers. The sorts of information that tinylifebook.com collects and records, as well as how we utilize things, are described in our statement on privacy.
(2.0)- You accept our terms and conditions for making use of our website.
Information that we gather
(3.0)- We will be explicit about the personal information we are requesting from you and the reasons for doing so at the time we ask for it. We may learn more about you if you approach us directly, including the message and/or attachments you send us, your name, email address, phone number, and any other data you want to provide to us. We may ask for your name when you register for an account. When you create an account, we may ask for your contact information, including your name, company name, address, email address, and phone number.
How We Use The Data You Provide
(4.0)- Our website is not only supplied, run, and managed by us, but we utilize the information we gather to enhance, personalize, and grow it.
- Recognize and assess your online behavior
- Create fresh goods, solutions, capabilities, and features.
- Get in touch with you, either directly or via one of our partners, for customer service, website updates, and other information, as well as marketing and promotional activities.
- Send emails to you
- Identify and stop fraud
(5.0)- Tinylifebook.com/ use log files according to protocol. Behavior on the site and demographic research
(6.0)- You can go to this list to learn more about each Tinylifebook.com/’ advertising partner’s privacy policies.
(6.3)- Please be aware that Tinylifebook.com/ neither accesses nor controls any of the third-party cookies that are used by advertisers.
(7.1)- You can choose to disable cookies using the options provided by each browser. You may find more detailed information about controlling cookies with each online browser on its website.
CCPA Rights to Privacy (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
(8.0)- The CCPA grants the following rights to consumers in California:
Among others: Demand that businesses who collect their personal data disclose the categories and particular categories of personal data on customers that they have amassed.
(8.1)- Any personal data that a firm may have on you may be requested to be removed. If a business already sells a customer’s personal information, demand that it stop.
(8.3)- If you send us a request, we have one month to respond. If you wish to make use of any of these rights, kindly contact us.
Data Protection Rights under GDPR
(9.0)- In terms of data protection, we want to be sure that you are fully aware of all of your rights. Each user is entitled to the following:
- You have the right to access and request copies of your personal data. We might impose a nominal fee on you for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request any information you believe to be inaccurate from us. You also have the right to request that we add any information you think is missing.
- Right to be forgotten – Under some circumstances, you have the right to ask that we delete your personal information.
- The ability to limit processing Under some circumstances, you have the right to request that we limit how we use your personal data. Data portability rights – In some situations, you have the right to request that we send the data we have gathered to another business. You may ask that we transfer the data at any time. We have acquired another business or person in certain circumstances directly to you.
- If you send us a request, we have one month to respond. If you wish to make use of any of these rights, kindly contact us.
(10.0)- Another one of our top concerns is to strengthen protection for children who use the internet. We admonish parents and guardians to monitor, participate in, and/or control their children’s online behavior.
(10.1)- If you think your child may have supplied this kind of information on our website, we strongly suggest you let us know as soon as possible. We shall try our best to immediately remove such data from our database.
If you have any question, you can contact us: